DVD, DVD + Book$29.00Read More
Released: February 17, 2015
In stock, shipping now.
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
BLUE is the third audiovisual album by iamamiwhoami and continues the story of the project where their sophomore kin left off. the first chapter of BLUE, entitled “fountain”, was released in January of 2014 and revealed a water‐concept album, that was released one audiovisual episode of song accompanied by its film at a time until its full album release. the theme of water is a symbol of the online world iamamiwhoami exists and came to life in. the sound and visuals of BLUE are brighter than their previous releases and put nature in focus. the 10 episodes of BLUE play together as a film, which in February of 2015 had its own release with a hidden eleventh bonus episode.
the BLUE album was released in limited physical editions on To whom it may concern., and digitally as the site and community THE ISLAND, which was home to all of iamamiwhoami’s releases.
music: Jonna Lee and Claes Björklund
lyrics: Jonna Lee
producer: Claes Björklund
mastering: Dan Smith
directed by: WAVE
cinematography: John Strandh
technical film team: Viktor Kumlin, Chris Higham, Björn Olin
art design consulting: Agustín Moreaux
costume: Mathieu Mirano
graphic design and illustration: Jan Scharlau
produced by: To whom it may concern.
executive producer: Jonna Lee
Digital Track List
- 1 fountain iamamiwhoami 6:00 Buy
- 2 hunting for pearls iamamiwhoami 5:16 Buy
- 3 vista iamamiwhoami 5:04 Buy
- 4 tap your glass iamamiwhoami 5:14 Buy
- 5 blue blue iamamiwhoami 5:27 Buy
- 6 thin iamamiwhoami 5:33 Buy
- 7 chasing kites iamamiwhoami 5:11 Buy
- 8 ripple iamamiwhoami 3:35 Buy
- 9 the last dancer iamamiwhoami 4:48 Buy
- 10 shadowshow iamamiwhoami 5:24 Buy